What to Do If You Are Denied a Religious Exemption By Your Employer

If your employer denies your religious exemption request, you can file a complaint with the EEOC at the link below.

Filing a Charge of Discrimination with the EEOC


If you are denied a religious exemption and want legal help, the Liberty Counsel is a nonprofit ministry that operates a pro bono litigation program to provide assistance and representation for situations involving your religious freedom, the sanctity of life and the family.

Liberty Counsel Video About Their Legal Assistance

Click on the link below which will take you to their contact page where you can fill out a legal consultation form to receive free advice on whether you have a legal case or not.

Liberty Counsel Request for Legal Assistance